Wills & Estates
A Good Time to Get Your WILL Done???
Will – Pricing
Individual – $250
Couple – $400
Power of Attorney – $150
Personal Directive – $100
An Angus Reid Survey from 2018 showed the majority of adult Canadians don’t have a Will. Another 15% said their Will was not up to date.
The biggest reasons sited were:
- I am still young
- I have no assets
- It is expensive to get one done up
In our experience, the real reason for many of is just getting around to doing it. It hasn’t hit the top of my “to do” list.
Reasons to have a Will regardless of your age or how little you have:
- Increased hassle for your loved ones if something happened to you.
- You decide who gets your assets, not the government.
- Each year we get older and normally we will accumulate assets over time.
- If you have minor children, it is critical that your wishes for taking care of your children be outlined in a will.
- If you are recently separated you don’t want your EX to potentially have a claim on your estate.
Our goal is to provide you with a relatively quick and painless way to get your Will done without breaking the bank.
A couple of phone calls and one meeting to sign everything is all that is required.