Specific Services Available
- Education about the court and non-court options
- Assistance completing the required applications and filings
- Help filing and serving documents
- Coaching you to Self-Represent in court
- Assistance in finding and retaining a lawyer
Family Court Processes
- Child Support (Original or Varying)
- Spousal Support (Original or Varying)
- Parenting Access or Time (Original or Varying)
Description of Services
Education about the court and non-court options
Family court can be a maze for those unfamiliar with it. We can help to navigate it saving you money and time.
Assistance completing the required court filings and documents
We will interview you and based on what you want to say will complete the court applications and affidavits for you ready to file.
Commission (swear documents)
We are licensed as Commissioners of Oaths to swear your court filings.
Attend Court with you
We can’t speak for you in family court but we can come with you to support you through the process.
Coaching you to Self-Represent in court
Attending court can be intimidating. However, the family courts now do a reasonable job of accommodating self-represented litigants (called SRLs). We can help you get ready and ensure help you to get a good outcome.
Assistance in finding and retaining a lawyer
In some cases you will decide that it is best to use a family lawyer. We have can do this search for you and obtain good counsel for you. We may be able to help you to negotiate an unbundled lawyer service (flat fee for service)
Assistance in completing an uncontested or mediated divorce
If you and your ex are on reasonable terms we can help you to save a lot of money on a mediated or uncontested divorce.